Transferring data from previously corrupt drive

So Im in a uniqe situation, I had a pc drive go corrupt but was able to recover most the data from the drive and have moved it onto a new computer/drive. I however have not been able to transfer the data from the manager app, the app had been missing from the pc but data was still stored in Appdata/local, when reinstalling the manager app I am unable to open any of these files as I get the message “Manager data is stored in SQLite database. However it appears the file you are attempting to open is not a SQLite database.” I have no idea where to go from here so any help would be appreciated.

It’s recommended to search the forum before posting a question. There are already several posts about your problem.

I have found this thread regarding it but I am running into several other issues attempting to open it (new error messages)

If you don’t reveal those error messages (preferably by posting screenshots) nobody can help you.

It would also help if you could say what version of Manager you had been running

As an aside, this story highlights the need to have proper backups of your data and any programs you use

This post may help New system disk - recovery of Manager files - #3 by Patch including the link to Restoring data issue - #2 by Patch