Show Item names in a different language

I want to create a custom theme for this purpose. Is it possible to create a custom field (which contains translated name) from Inventory Items instead of using the actual item name inside my invoice?
I used this code to get rid of the column header

{% for column in table.columns %}  
            {% if column.label == "Item" %}
	        {% continue %}
            {% else %} 
            <td style="font-weight: bold; color: #ffffff; background-color: #70AD47; border-bottom-width: 5px; border-color: #C5E0B3; padding: 10px; text-align: {{ column.align }}{% if forloop.first %}; padding-left: 30px{% endif %}{% if forloop.last %}; padding-right: 30px{% endif %}{% if column.nowrap %}; width: 80px{% endif %}">{{ column.label }}</td>
            {% endif %}
            {% endfor %}

but the cells under that column still remain there

edit: update, typos

try to do it yourself @BawarYassin
If you are failed to do so, then write on the Forum and ask for help

1 Like

Alright, so it’s possible. I tried and updated the post as you suggested.

Removing the item code is already answered in this post.

1 Like

Your question is not clear, @BawarYassin. Where do you want the custom field to appear? Why do you not translate the item name in the inventory item definition? What are you actually trying to accomplish?

@BawarYassin, your answer is in this post:

There’s other code included – namely, anything using the variable (i) – but the concept is the same and you can adapt this method to suit your needs.

2 Likes

I just want to have a custom theme for each language and having all translation in one cell is not desirable, especially if more than two languages.

@Ealfardan Thanks this worked perfectly. But how do I add the custom field in its place?

edit: Nevermind, I did it by changing the position in custom fields

1 Like