Passing funds from client wallet to settle costs it incurred

I run a cab hailing platform for corporate clients where companies create account and third party drivers too create their accounts. It enables my clients’ staff to book third party owned cabs on my platform and we help settle payments for trips by the clients to the third party drivers. My income is a commission on trip costs. We agree estimated monthly trip costs and my clients makes monthly deposit into a wallet in advance of an amount equivalent to the estimated monthly trips cost. When trips occur we pay trip cost and our commission on the trip from the wallet balance. We also own some cars for which we collect trip cost and commission at same time. How do i record this in Manager?

Set up a several test businesses in Manager and try various approaches. It is free to have as many businesses in Manager as you want. Also everyones needs are different, so only you will know what is best for you.

btw
I suggest starting by reading throught the table of contents of the guides so you know what information is readily available see Guides | Manager

What country do you reside in? There maybe a localisation which will help with your tax reporting.
See this section of the guides in “First Steps”
Business Localization: Add localized settings and features | Update localizations and report transformations