Multi Level Authorization

@jeffbangquil Transaction authorisation will be a very cool feature to have. But the user permission system in Manager is currently not ready for this feature . There is a lot of work to be done to improve the user permission before further advancements (including authorisation) could be made.

See this thread for example

I have been waiting since 2014 to have the system’s user permission workflow improved so that I could go commercial with it here in my country (issue proposals to get organisations to buy and and I get something from installing and setup) but I have waited in vain, price, user permission and occasionally authorisation is what they all ask about first. No organisation will deploy the system in their server here in my country currently with the nature of user permission workflow Manager currently has, the risk is too high (my only disappointment with manager.io)

Authorisation to post and strong user permission is very much a very basic requirement in accounting software these days but to my surprise it totally ignored here. Looks like the Manager.io team is focused on perfecting the desktop version for now and maybe in the future they may consider enhancing user permission and perhaps include authorisation to post.

You gonna have to wait for long.

2 Likes