Manager Server is not working on Ubuntu!

When I try to launch ManagerServer on Ubuntu I get this error.

Unhandled Exception:
System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for —> System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for ank1Ⴐ.ႠႳႨ —> System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: obj
at ank1Ⴐ.ႠႳႨ.Ⴈ () [0x00000] in :0
at ank1Ⴐ.ႠႳႨ…cctor () [0x00000] in :0
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at …cctor () [0x00000] in :0
at ManagerServer.Program.Main (System.String args) [0x00000] in :0
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for —> System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for ank1Ⴐ.ႠႳႨ —> System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: obj
at ank1Ⴐ.ႠႳႨ.Ⴈ () [0x00000] in :0
at ank1Ⴐ.ႠႳႨ…cctor () [0x00000] in :0
at …cctor () [0x00000] in :0
at ManagerServer.Program.Main (System.String args) [0x00000] in :0

Have you search the forum - there has been several topics on this subject - one is below

You didn’t say if the above occur after a normal start up, programme update or a new install.

i just managed to install a new instance of server edition on my Ubuntu server and i had similiar messages. Turned out the on the server installation page, the installation commands were truncated and were not being displayed fully leading to a incomplete mono installation. May be a good idea to review that page

Reinstalled Mono using the installation guide from Mono project and then continued with the rest of the Manager installation instructions… and my server edition is running beautifully now