Manager Features urgently required to implement API

The work I’m currently doing will (beside other things) result in finalization and release of API documentation. I thought I will finish this month but now it looks like it will take until end of next month. Lots of internal changes and the challenge is to re-implement existing features in certain way while not breaking them. Lots of users using Manager in all kinds of ways (some quite obscure which I didn’t consider).

UUID will be always used internally and it’s what it should be used when two systems are talking to each other.

Currently, only administrator account can access API. The plan is to allow restricted users which will allow more granular API permissions. This is actually partially supported already. For example, if you have a system which needs access to single tab of single business, you can set up API permissions as such (just like you can already set up restricted users).

It’s not currently possible to get JSON representation of actual custom report (not just definition). But this will be easy to add once API documentation is available.

4 Likes