Html template of sales invoice

sales invoice template must identify the deductions on invoice and track the payment of customers which will make software more reliable and powerful and is easily to understand the invoice clearly
I hope I would get the solution soon

If, by “deductions,” you mean payments from the customer that have been credited against the sales invoice, the standard version shows the total amount credited and remaining balance due. But the standard sales invoice is not written in HTML.

On the other hand, if you are referring to a custom view template you have created, what it shows is entirely up to you. In this case, you should be aware that the sample HTML code that appears when you begin creating a new view template is not the code for the standard invoice. It is only an illustration and lacks many features of the standard invoice, including the ones mentioned.

This has nothing to do with reliability or power of the software.

If I may ask, why is the sample html different, and is there a way to get the actual code for the standard invoice?

Because the full-featured standard sales invoice became too complex for HTML.

Not that I know of.

1 Like

It is only an illustration and lacks many features of the standard invoice,

I want to know that which features are lacks in standard HTML invoice??? if you know some points please tell. Its helpful for me to understand the things of software.

[quote=“Tut, post:2, topic:7075”]
the standard version shows the total amount credited and remaining balance due. But the standard sales invoice is not written in HTML
[/quote] and yes this one point i know… but do not know the other features of standard format

I don’t know all the features it lacks because in my business I have certainly not encountered every situation and variation on invoicing and receiving payment. But as one other example, it does not show the Paid in Full or Overdue stamps. There may be many others.

1 Like

This can be done in your custom html code.

1 Like

Yes, I know, @Frankie. But the question from @AaiRIz was about what other features of the standard invoice are not in the HTML sample. I was giving an example.

1 Like