How to register/input personal money invested into new company?

Hi,

I have just created a new Limited company, and while I do have an accountant, I do like Manager to do basic accounting for myself.

So when a new business is starting, all bank/cash accounts are having 0 balance, however I need to put money into the bank to be able to pay let say for Accounting fees monthly.

My question is how I enter any amount I have put into my Business bank account from my Personal pocket?

Since these deposits are not profits nor payment from Customers, how I do this to make sure profit/losses are calculated correctly and that the software does not calculate taxes on these?

Until business fully start, I will need to deposit more to the business account like a kind of investment or something.

Anyone have answer to that?

Thank you.

Just enter a receipt, receiving the money into the bank account where you have deposited the money. Allocate the line item to an appropriate equity account. Which equity account you set up and use will depend on the legal structure of your company. Consult your accountant about that. See an example in the Guide: Record a receipt | Manager. Look towards the end of the Guide under Other Situations. There is an example for a capital account.