How to input this in Manager?

Hello friends,

I have some questions about how to input this into Manager.

1. Lets say that we buy 100 T-Shirts from China, each cost $2, total $200. And we pay $50 for shipping to DHL from China to our country. Total of the purchase is $250. I create a invoice for this for every article, but how about the shipping, is there a special account for this?

2. Now we have 100 T-Shirts, so sell 1 via our website at $5.69, the client pay $5 for the T-Shirt and $0.69 for the shipping. But the shipping cost to us $1.29.

3. One of our employees ask for a cash advance, how do I input this? Do I have to create a payslip?

4. Some of our suppliers send us a box that we already pay for it, but they sent without any insurance and sadly the box was lost. Do I have to create a invoice for the articles and then a inventory write off?

5. We use a system like PayPal for the payments that the comision is 4% + TAX, how I can input this?

Thank you for your time!

@matysanchez

1. If you need shipping cost included in the average Product cost…Like as per your example…
    $250 total… for 100 T-Shirts… so $2.5 Average cost… If you want to do so… then in Purchase Invoice >> In Item drop down list…>> Type Fright-In … Its a in-built Code… By that… you can manage Shipping cost.

2. for your Point 2… in Manager You have to put right Data to get actual Profit and loss statement…

3. Not payslip… For Advance … you can use “Cash Account” Tab in that you can use “receive Money”, Spend Mony or Transfer money teb…

4. Yes in that situation … Inventory Write off is only option…

You have two choices: 1) put the shipping to a separate account or 2) have the shipping spread across the inventory items. To do this select Freight-in from the Items drop down.

For the sale, create a credit or cash sale invoice for 5.69 (inventory item 5.00 + delivery for 0.69). The actual cost of shipping would be entered separately via a Purchase Invoice from the delivery company.

Via a Spend Money to the Employee Clearing account. No need to create a Payslip.[quote=“matysanchez, post:1, topic:10290”]

Some of our suppliers send us a box that we already pay for it, but they sent without any insurance and sadly the box was lost. Do I have to create a invoice for the articles and then a inventory write off?
[/quote]

Yes

I assume you are talking customer payments. Once again you have two choices, 1) take up the sales as nett of PayPal charges - so 4.98 instead of 5.00 or 2) have sales as 5.00 and PayPal fees as -0.02 to a separate account.