I’ve started using Manager to record the ins & outs of the computer infrastructure department at the company.
This means that i have a bunch of fixed assets like computers, keyboards, monitors, desks that are in-use by the employees which generate me revenue.
What i would like to accomplish is keeping a record of:
- How much does a new employee costs
- How much does an employee cost me on a monthly basis taking into account trips, maintenance of assets and such
- What equipment is currently allocated to the employee.
For instance one of the employees we have uses 2 monitors, one Macbook, a Mouse, Desk and Chair
Right now i have enabled:
- Fixed Assets to enter the assets we have
- Receipts & Payments to record when we spend money on a new employee or reimburse them for a fixed asset they bought
- Employees to enter my employees in
- Bank Accounts to add the department as an account
Points one and two i can accomplish easily, okay
The third point is what i have been having issues to accomplish.
I can’t seem to be able to link a specific fixed asset to the employee in a way that i can generate a report on which fixed assets are in possession of that employee.
This information is relevant to the company so we can calculate how much an employee is generating of revenue taking into account the depreciation of the employee’s working equipment.
Is that something that i should be doing in manager or should i look for a different software?
If this is something manager is capable of doing, how should i go about doing that?
Thanks a lot!