Error Msg while exporting unbilled statement

Please furnish more specific information:

• Export and PDF are two separate functions in Manager. What exactly did you do?
  • Which edition (desktop, server, or cloud)?
  • What do you mean by “unbilled statement report?” Are you referring to a customer statement for unpaid invoices, supplier statement for unpaid invoices, or something else? Please use the terminology of the program.
  • Did this occur while using a custom theme? If so, what happens with the built-in, Plain, theme?
  • Post a screen shot of the error message, not a transcription of it.

| Tut
May 31 |

• | - |

Please furnish more specific information:

• Export and PDF are two separate functions in Manager. What exactly did you do?

I go to reports → Customer Statement (unpaid invoices) → export PDF

• Which edition (desktop, server, or cloud)?
  • Desktop edition
  • What do you mean by “unbilled statement report?” Are you referring to a customer statement for unpaid invoices, supplier statement for unpaid invoices, or something else? Please use the terminology of the program.

unpaid invoices report

• Did this occur while using a custom theme? If so, what happens with the built-in, Plain, theme?

i use custom them for invoices only

• Post a screen shot of the error message, not a transcription of it.

please see attached error meg

That is using a custom theme

What happens when you use the plain theme?

No, you did not. As I said before, Export and PDF are separate functions. Which did you actually use? And please answer the question about what happens with the Plain theme.

Hi ,

Still my issue is not resolved and as I mentioned before I opened Reports → Customer Statements (Unpaid Invoices)-> set date → click on PDF button, then when I tried to save it I got this message. please advise

Thanks

What happens when you
Reports-> Customer Statements (Unpaid Invoices) → Set date → Set theme to Plain → Update -. View -. PDF

Please show screen images after each step, thank you

PFA

(Attachment screenshots.zip is missing)

it seems I can’t send you any attachments while rejected from your end.

You send screen images using the upload icon

where can I find upload icon?

Exactly -you need to select the Plain Theme not your custom theme and then post what happens

Already done

No, it is not done, @anasksm. You posted screen shots that may be from the Smooth Black theme.

Same thing. for your information i was working fine before with any custom theme

What isn’t at all clear is the sequence of events
What version are you using?
It is a Mac but

Can you post the screens as they appear

1. When you edit the date and theme
    2.After you click on Update
  2. After you click on View
  3. After you click on PDF

Your last screen shot shows a blank report - but did that appear when you clicked on PDF, View or what

Your first post had data in the report, the last one does not

Remember we can not see your screen

Still I’m facing this issue for all customer reports. I think I can give you remote access to check it online

Thanks

That is not possible - either you provide the information we have asked for or you will have to sort it out on your own

Sorry, but it doesn’t seem that you understand that we are users like you and can only help when we have more information and screen images so that a proper diagnosis of the problem can be made

We have already wasted a lot of time asking for information which you refuse to give