Customer advance payment

Hi… I’m a new user for manager… How do i manage customer advance payment? i read the guide for the account for deposit and advance but still i couldn’t understand what should i do…
i got payment from customer for 1 year school fee $6200 and i want to break down the payment per month $1550… how i creat the bank payment and sales invoice every month? how to use or deduct the deposit? thank you

Enter a bank transaction for the advance receipt from the customer. Allocate it to Accounts receivable => Customer name, but leave the Invoice field blank. This will move the customer’s balance under Accounts receivable in the negative direction. Each month, raise a sales invoice for the customer, allocating it to an appropriate income account, such as Tuition fees. Because the customer has a credit balance in Accounts receivable, Manager will apply enough of that balance to satisfy the sales invoice, and the sales invoice will immediately show a balance due of zero. The customer’s balance in Accounts receivable will move in the positive direction. This will continue until the advance receipt is exhausted.

Hi

I have the same problem but it seems that there has been modifications to the software that now it doesn’t work as it puts it in suspense as the invoice number is left blank. What is the alternative solution for this? Thanks in advance.

If the transaction goes to Suspense, it is for some other reason. Post a screen shot of the Edit screen of the transaction.