Control accounts and Tax Codes

1. I have entered in Tax codes - Lines of our Corporate tax declaration
  2. I made Matching of Chart of Accounts with that Tax codes
  3. For profit and Loss Statement accounts it is OK with Tax Codes
  4. BUT for Balance Sheet accounts I cannot use MY accounts matched with Tax Codes.
    Manager using system “Accounts receivable” account not my account.
    It is happen because I didn’t entered my account as Control account so that I can connect it inside Supplier’s Settings.
    BUT when I do it I cannot use Matching with Tax Codes !

I’m not sure what you mean by this but if you mean you have tried to use tax codes to calculate company tax. Then I believe that is not a functionality Manager provides.

Company or personal tax must be externally calculated but then can be entered into Manager.

Thank you Patch
I just want to use “Control Accounts” together with Tax Codes.
İ want to create Control Account and match with Tax Code in same time.
Or İ want to be able to choose for Supplier or Customer specific Balance Sheet account for liability or debts.

What you are trying to do is not at all clear

Can you explain step by step what functionality you are trying to achieve - and not the steps you are trying to do

I have some Supplier - for Example “Apple”.
And I have my Accounts Payable entered in Chart of Accounts for Example “531 - Accounts payable.Short Term”
When I enter Purchase Invoice I have following transaction
Dt - Inventory
Kt - “Accounts Payable” (this is system account which we have by Default)

But I want to have in Kt part my account “531 - Accounts payable.Short Term” which I have entered by myself.

Problem is that in settings of “Apple” supplier I cannot connect my account “531 - Accounts payable.Short Term”. To be able to do it I should enter “531 - Accounts payable.Short Term” as Control Account.

But If Will enter “531 - Accounts payable.Short Term” as Control account I could not able to add Tax Code - I need to have near “531 - Accounts payable.Short Term” a Tax code

In order to post payables to such an account, it must be set up as a control account for suppliers, not an ordinary balance sheet account. See the Guide: https://www.manager.io/guides/9256. Then, you must assign specific suppliers—in this case, Apple—to that control account instead of the default Accounts payable. All payables for that customer will appear in the custom control account. Therefore, trying to use this only for short term payables is probably not a good idea.

As for the tax code, tax codes are not associated with balance sheet control accounts. Taxes are computed and posted by being applied in the transactions where the taxable event is recorded. For example, if you record buying something from Apple on a purchase invoice, the tax code is applied on the line item that results in the debit, generally to an expense account. The credit to Accounts payable or your custom control account is not the taxable event.