Add Receiver Details to Delivery note

I am new user here and I am really happy with Manager Software and appreciating all the efforts.
you know that when we are delivering material to our customer and we need to get customer (Receiver ) details (Name, signature and Mobile Number ) in the delivery note (Bottom area), I tried to find solution to add these information in the delivery note but unfortunately failed to do.

please help if you can.
Thank you.

Start by reading through the table of contents of the guides of you know what sort of information is readily available Guides | Manager

Then look in detail at the guides which maybe useful. In this case I suggest looking at custom fields section
Custom Fields: Use custom fields | Add an image to a custom field | Add custom fields for individual line items | Move a custom field on transaction forms

I read all the related articles about custom fields and tried to follow the same but the result is nothing, check the example No. 6 in this link Use custom fields | Manager I am trying to do the same but instead of (approved By) I want to add 3 words ( with enough space between each other) after the table of the delivered material, so the customer can sign and put his details. (Received By : Mobile No. : Signature : )

still need your help

You need to post edit screens of the custom field, the delivery note and the printed delivery note so that we can understand what you are doing wrong

From your description of what you say you have done, nobody can help

If I understand what you are looking for - this may be of help Use HTML code in fields | Manager

Thanks for all of you, it is already solved through adding image ( contains the required information) in custom field.