Transfer between accounts

Yes, I may have completely misunderstood - sorry

You may also be right, @Joe91. This is, as you pointed out in your post #8, the difficulty when forum members use terminology not used by the program or the Guides. Others have difficulty understanding what they mean.

1 Like

this is making much more sense cause like i said i created a shareholder loan since hes the only member in the company so money that he transferred to to main account came from the the savings account. Doesnā€™t manager have a way were we can manually enter bank transactions

Yes, in the Receipts & Payments tab there is a button for a new receipts or a new payment

You seem to have 3,989 payments and receipts - where did they come from?

Also, a read of the relevant guides would be in order so that you get a better understanding of how Manager works

I used an excel sheet to import bank transaction

You donā€™t import bank transactions with an Excel spreadsheet. Read the Guide: Import bank statements | Manager.

OK, thereā€™s plenty of guides on that (Import bank statements) and setting up Bank rules to automate the postings.use bank rules

Inter-account transfers have to treated manually as on the bank statement they appear as a receipt or a payment and not as transfer. Thereā€™s a guide covering that too Post inter account transfers from imported bank statements

@Tut I have used the csv I only got to know i can manually enter transactions through payments and receipts. @Joe91 thanks I understand it now its clear