Three small flaws in Custom Reports

I found three small flaws, I cannot even call them bugs, under custom reports:

  1. Now that we can choose between Accrural and Cash Basis, this setting should be shown inside the resulting Custom Report under the period (as in BS and P&L)
  2. File naming of the .pdf file is still incoerent with the rest of the Standard Reports. The first part, ie the name of the Business, should not be the name that we set when we created the business file but Business Name defined under Business Details. Also, now that we can choose between Accrural and Cash Basis, this setting should be shown in the .pdf name like all other reports.
  3. When coping Custom Report into clipboard and pasting it into Excel the number of merged columns, used to contain the titles, is greater then the number of the columns of the report. The resulting pagination is wrong with these long lines.