Statement of Financial Performance - Report

Can someone point me in the right direction please? In Manager’s reporting what is the equivalent report offering the company’s Statement of Financial Performance where at the end of the report it shows the Net Surplus after Tax etc?
Secondly the other one I am thinking of is the Statement of Financial Position. Thank you.

Would this be something we generate under custom reports?

I don’t know where you are, but it sounds like you are speaking of equivalents to the Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet, which are the classical terminology for reports that show performance and position.

Again, I don’t know where you are, but these reports are not usually thought of as showing account balances after taxes. The P&L is a primary input into figuring taxes owed. What you do with that information depends on how you are organized. If a corporation, you may pay taxes from company funds. If a proprietary or sole trader, you will pay from personal funds and the transactions affect the company’s books in no way. If a partnership, you will generally be passing income through to the partners, who pay the tax.

This is reporting in New Zealand and typically part of the set of accounts that would be produced to show a Bank, for example to see if lending criteria is met. Accountants may also produce them.

Manager has the equivalent reports. Under the Reports tab you will find the equivalent reports to the NZ reports. Balance Sheet is the same as Statement of Financial Position and Profit & loss Statement is the same as the Statement of Financial Performance. You can edit the titles of the reports to the titles used in New Zealand.