Saudi Arabia GAZT E-Invoicing requirement

Starting Dec 04, 2021 Saudi Tax Authority GAZT, implemented a new requirment of E Invoicing. which initially require to issued only electronic invoices and Dr/Cr notes and at later stage, connecting our Accounting System (Manager.io) with GAZT electronic system to have real time document exchange between us and GAZT.

What is the solution Manager.io have to connect it with GAZT system?

Can anybody guide.

Full details here, (https://snitechnology.net/blog/ksa-e-invoicing-2021-regulatory-technical-outlook/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIj6SmuKqr8QIVUNnVCh0ZPwzkEAAYASAAEgIEZfD_BwE)

I need an answer for the same topic

There are number of countries which are implementing similar.

My understanding is that phase 1 is mostly about using computerized invoicing system which is what Manager already is.

Technically speaking, whatever is required will be implemented.

4 Likes

Thanks Lubos for your replay and usual support

There is two something requested I can’t find how to do it with manager:

1- Save the invoice as xml
2- add QR on the invoice

1 Like

These requirements are effective from Jan 2023.

3 Likes

Requirement needs, the Manager should integrate and pass data to the GAZT system simultaneously from Jan 2023, but the from Dec, 2021, GAZT needs the data to be uploaded to their system manually. Does Manager has any facility which help in creating a text file or any other supported format matching with GAZT requirement?

The work is being done to faciliate connection to government API.

6 Likes

@lubos, have you seen this before?
ZATCA Saudi Arabia E-Invoice Guidelines for system developers.
I hope you success and make Manager match all these requirements ASAP.

1 Like

GOOD DAY

A reminder of the second phase, which will start on a date 1/1/2023
Does Manager has any facility which help in creating a text file or any other supported format matching with GAZT requirement?

1 Like

any new update ?

Localisations are contributed by the community.
What is you progress on your localisation for Saudi Arabia?

Or to put it another way, if someone in Saudi Arabia does not donate their time to do this, then it simply will not happen.

1 Like

Good day all
My English not good that reson i cant explean My point in last massage up

Is Manager meet the requaierment of 2 phase for GZAT in saudi arabia it ll start in 1/1/2023
As showing in the link up

The 1 phase was done on 4/12/2021
Thanks

Hope i got answer
Is Manager meet GZAT REQUAIERMENT FOR 2ND PHASE START IN 1/1/2023

Your question has been addressed. Please stop raising it again and again.

Greetings to moderators and developers.
In early 2023, the reporting system will be activated in Saudi Arabia, which includes the first stage of e-invoice with a QR code, in addition to several requirements.
Therefore, the authority “ZATCA” has provided software packages, codes, and sandboxes for developers, along with a number of guidelines, to start implementing the second stage of the new e-invoice.

I will give you links for second stage for further clarification:

@Mahmoud_Mohsen, your post was moved to an existing thread on the subject.

1 Like

Any Update ??
and yes in Egypt we need the same.

2 Likes

Hi all, any good news?

1 Like

Until now only the first phase has been released. the second phase will come on 1 January 2023.
For reference attaching these 2 references

ZATCA Extension

ZATCA Fatoora

Until now only the first phase has been released. the second phase will come on 1 January 2023.
For reference attaching these 2 references

ZATCA Extension

ZATCA Fatoora

1 Like