Sales tax rounding is this what it should be doing?

Because .01 adds up over several transactions to dollars. Yes i am sure the state gets it however i just was not sure how to deal with it within the program. Here is what you Tut told me in another thread about handling sales tax in manager.

In order for it to show me having no liability as you stated i have to do something with what ever is left in the liability account. What the state calculates i get paid for collecting it and what i will actually collect will be 2 different things if i was to just send any extra there by using that journal entry. Just leaving the extra there will still show a liability. I will ask a actual accountant about this for my jurisdiction rules.

Also yes i am sure some of it will cancel out but at the same time in just 3 months i had gained more then $1. So what is that about a overlook. I can literally see the results thus came to ask about it and got my answer.

Lastly you are taking this thread off topic and into jurisdiction rules which you normally tell me not to do and have locked my threads and sent private messages because of that. Please do not continue. My question has been answered i marked a reply as a solution i now know the software is designed to be this way and there is nothing wrong with it being this way. I also got some advice on ways to handle it within manager. I think i am good to go far as what can be said on this forum with the rules you have laid out for me.

If someone has anything they would like to add that is not related directly to manager i welcome them to Private message me. I do appreciate the input.

Again thank you to everyone for your help!!!