Reset database location

I moved my database to a location on a network drive. Occasionally I would have an issue connecting but after logging out/in and manually establishing a connection to this drive, Manager would connect. Today I am completely locked out. I’d like to reset my database location but am unable to. I’ve tried completely removing Manager (app, plist, cache) but somewhere the location setting persists. What do I need to do to start over again?

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "/Volumes/MyNetworkDrive/Manager" is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectoriesInternal (string) <0x0012b>
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory (string) <0x0007f>
at ManagerServer.Objects..ctor (string) <0x00083>
at ManagerServer.HttpApplication..ctor (bool,System.Nullable`1<ManagerServer.Edition>,string) <0x003fb>
at Manager.Form.CreateMainForm () <0x0092f>
at Manager.Form/<>c__DisplayClass3.<Show>b__1 (object,System.EventArgs) <0x0001b>
at Eto.Forms.Application.OnInitialized (System.EventArgs) <0x00023>
at Eto.Platform.Mac.Forms.ApplicationHandler.Initialize (MonoMac.AppKit.NSApplicationDelegate) <0x0001f>
at Eto.Platform.Mac.AppDelegate.DidFinishLaunching (MonoMac.Foundation.NSNotification) <0x0004b>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) object.[Eto.Platform.Mac.AppDelegate.Void      DidFinishLaunching(MonoMac.Foundation.NSNotification)] (MonoMac.Foundation.NSObject,MonoMac.ObjCRuntime.Selector,MonoMac.Foundation.NSNotification) <0x00033>
at (wrapper native-to-managed) object.[Eto.Platform.Mac.AppDelegate.Void     DidFinishLaunching(MonoMac.Foundation.NSNotification)] (MonoMac.Foundation.NSObject,MonoMac.ObjCRuntime.Selector,MonoMac.Foundation.NSNotification) <0x000fb>
at (wrapper managed-to-native) MonoMac.AppKit.NSApplication.NSApplicationMain (int,string[]) <0x00003>
at MonoMac.AppKit.NSApplication.Main (string[]) <0x0003f>
at Eto.Platform.Mac.Forms.ApplicationHandler.Run (string[]) <0x0008b>
at Eto.Forms.Application.Run (string[]) <0x0001c>
at Manager.Form.Show () <0x00115>
at Manager.Program.Main (string[]) <0x0001f>

I found and edited the file at ~/.local/share/manager/data. Normality restored.

how u did this? i move to another drive i get the same error. are you able save the database to another drive?