Removing a Loaded Test Business from Cloud Edition

I backed up and have saved my business data…NOW, I made another copy of back-up and renamed the data string and loaded it as a Test Business, I wanted to play around with Inventory, i.e. batch uploads and or batch updates etc…
I now wanted to remove this test business, you go through the process of removing the business etc, it just doesn’t remove it…I removed our actual business, which worked perfectly, which I can reload with todays back-up…I just can’t get rid of this annoying Test Business off my system…
Guides refer to the Application Data Folder, then Trash Sub-Folder and delete from there, but where do you find this ADF…

I was unable to reload my actual business back up file from today (panic stations), however I changed the name of the backed up string of data and it reloaded successfully…

So it would seem, my changing the names on the backed up data has caused this problem…

PLEASE anyone who can help with this challenge of mine, your input will be greatly appreciated!

Application data folder is only relevant to the desktop and server editions of Manager.

You could always remove any permissions you have setup for the Test Business, that way ordinary users will not see it

Thanks Joe, I’ve actually done that…I’ve learn’t what I wanted from Test Business (copy of my actual business), now I just want to remove it…and finding a Manager Support Agent, well ho hum, this is an exercise in futility… Our fin year end is nearly upon us and we (the world have just gone through fairly horrible business years) and oh I’m sorry it’s weekend, but some of us are working 7 day weeks… and I’ve been on Desktop initially and a good few years on Cloud edition, but I do believe I’m going to look for an alternative (hopefully an alternate where the company actually supports their product…)

And Joe, while I’m a complaining Gertie, I know full well it is I that has done something wrong, I’m not blaming the system, I’m just looking for a Support Agent to help me fix my BAD!

Probably a weekend thing, I’ve had 12 odd views, and one reply which wasn’t helpful at all…So it would seem apparent our forum are not in a position to assist with this challenge…SO my next question (and I’ve looked high annd low on the MANAGER website) how do I find a MANAGER CLOUD EDITION support agent that I can eMail or text, so I can resolve my challenge and hopefully learn something from what I’ve done incorrectly…

Does this help https://cloud.manager.io/ - see bottom of page

Thanks, I did and I came out at some arbitary page advertising the different versions of Manager and comparing systems etc…

But let me try again.

Appreciated…!

@KeoN001, your two topics on the same issue were combined. Scattering messages across multiple threads reduces the likelihood of obtaining assistance.

I also recommend a little patience. Your very first post on this subject was just 4 hours ago, on a weekend, asking a question of a business many time zones away from you, where it was the middle of the night. The only reason you have received any response is that forum members are located all over the globe.