Reduced Turnover, Increased VAT

Hello,
I noticed my turnover reduced on the online platform and my VAT account in account payable increased,
I have been trying to understand why the sudden changes in the accounts.
then i backedup my company information and moved it to desktop, there was no changes,
could you please give a specific email, for technical support or maybe give a directive or how to resolve this issue

You will only get support here on this forum. You need to furnish more detailed information. What do you mean by “turnover?” That is not a term used by Manager. And when did it reduce? What did you do that triggered this change?

Also, provide more detail about your experiment with backing up your business and moving it to the desktop edition. The backup would only duplicate what is displayed in the cloud edition. And the programs are the same. So it appears you did something not yet described. Provide a narrative of exactly what you did. Illustrate the results with screen shots.

Hello,
Thanks for the reply,
Income is what im referring to as Turnover,
We didn’t really make any changes,
it reduced on Friday 28th of September,

This is the online version

This is the desktop version

take note of inventory income, and Tax payable in liabilities

is it possible there is a maintenance ongoing

but if it refresh the previous page comes up

I do not understand what you have shown:

• You wrote, “it reduced on Friday 28th of September,” but all screen shots show dates through 30 September. And you do not say what anything is reduced from.
  • You show part of the Summary page for the cloud edition in your second screen shot, and a different part for the desktop edition in your third screen shot. But, so far as is shown, they look identical. So exactly what differences are you calling attention to? Between screen shot 1 and the other two? Or between 2 and 3 (which are not shown).
  • You call particular attention to “inventory income” and Tax payable. But balances of Inventory - sales (assuming that is what you mean by “inventory income”) are identical between the second and third screen shots. And Tax payable is not shown at all in the third.
  • You do not mention the Sales account, but its balance is different between screen shot #1 and the others.

In your third screen shot, you have a balance in Suspense. Nothing should be there. Any transactions there must be corrected before you can expect any other numbers to be correct. You don’t show all of your Summary page in the first screen shot, but if there are transactions in Suspense there, they also require correction.

Honestly, this looks like a simple case of using two different versions of the data file. Drill down on the accounts that differ (three so far as I can tell from what you have shown) and see which transactions are missing or different when comparing one to another. Remember that changes made in an online business do not affect its desktop counterpart unless it has been backed up from the cloud and imported into the desktop edition. Your final two screens hots suggest that process has worked correctly. But since you have not explained what your first screen shot actually shows, its impossible to guess why it is different.

I sent you the same company files, both dated 30th todays date,
one is the online version and the other the desktop version of the same company.
The first total income is N488,952,676.64 is the cloud version
The second screen shot is N505,125,073.69 the desktop version (I backed up the cloud version of the desktop and take was what came up).

You wrote, “it reduced on Friday 28th of September,” but all screen shots show dates through 30 September. And you do not say what anything is reduced from- the income of the company was N505,125,073.69 but it suddenly reduced without any adjustments made
You show part of the Summary page for the cloud edition in your second screen shot, and a different part for the desktop edition in your third screen shot. But, so far as is shown, they look identical. So exactly what differences are you calling attention to? Between screen shot 1 and the other two? Or between 2 and 3 (which are not shown).-Its the same company details I was trying to tell you we have different informations on both the desktop and cloud version and that should not be the case, they are supposed to be same

You call particular attention to “inventory income” and Tax payable . But balances of Inventory - sales (assuming that is what you mean by “inventory income”) are identical between the second and third screen shots. And Tax payable is not shown at all in the third- they are not identical please check the cloud version is 488,952,676.64
**while the desktop version is 505,125,073.69 for income please take note of inventory sales for both ** and also the Taxpayable under liabilities are both different, I have 189, 250 on desktop version, while I have N22,831,108.42 on cloud base

in your third screen shot, you have a balance in Suspense . Nothing should be there. Any transactions there must be corrected before you can expect any other numbers to be correct. You don’t show all of your Summary page in the first screen shot, but if there are transactions in Suspense there, they also require correction- **the suspense is payment to a client and we haven’t figured who we paid is why we left it in suspense.

Hope you understand me now**

You say “Its the same company details I was trying to tell you we have different informations on both the desktop and cloud version and that should not be the case, they are supposed to be same”

This is not the case - I presume that you made a backup of the Cloud data, and imported that to the Desktop version. At this stage both should be the same but from then on, if someone makes an entry in either, they will diverge.

The only way to find the differences is to drill down in the two versions and see what transactions are missing from one of them

Asking someone to discover the differences from the screen shots provided is just not possible

No, you did not. And you cannot. There is no way to attach data files to forum posts. I also do not want to see your data files. I am not the developer. I am another user and forum moderator.

I am sorry, but your responses are even more confusing than your original post:

This seems to directly contradict your post #3 above, where you showed a screen shot with a different income. You have not explained where that screen shot came from yet.

As @Joe91 and I both already told you, there is no reason the two editions should show the same numbers, because they work from completely separate data files. If you change one, the other does not change.

Again, all this directly contradicts what you wrote in post #3, where you showed screen shots of cloud and desktop editions that are the same.

Well, you need to figure that out before any other problem, if there is one, can be resolved.