Pull the invoice with the item

Dear I have a query about pulling a sales invoice from Excel.
The question is how can I withdraw the invoice and item that was sold. Note that inventory items have been defined previously on the manager’s program. But what I’m going to do is to withdraw the bill as a lump sum and I can not withdraw the item that was sold. This is frustrating when there are 1900 bill sales or purchases

This sound like you are transferring from a point of sale system. So why create sales invoices at all? If that is what you are doing, you are not selling on credit. Why not just enter a summary for the day (or whatever the period is)?

I apologize for not understanding you well
But when you pull data from another device or system for a previous year and set it up on the manager, I need to enter the items that were sold. Which were bought but if I say there are 1900 bills need to be entered it will be frustrating because I need a great effort in introducing items that have been sold

Can you help me with that?

When you migrate to Manager from another accounting system, you do not need to enter all previous records. Instead, set starting balances to match the ending balances from the previous system. Read the Guides: Enter starting balances | Manager and Set starting balances for inventory items | Manager.

1 Like