Monthly Reports for Filing Tax Returns

Hello.

I do not know whether there is a monthly sales and purchase report already available or to put this topic under suggestions.

I am aware there is a Tax Transactions report available. But I would like to know if its possible to generate a report of all sales and purchase invoice for a selected period under the different tax codes.

The already available Tax Transactions report is missing an important column - Business Identifier.
An auditor needs the business identifier of every supplier or customer for filing the monthly tax returns.

Can anyone help me regarding this. Custom reports is not yet documented and so i did not find any help with that.

TIA

I would like to revive this topic.

@lubos

Is there any chance we can get a monthly report of both sales and purchases together? This would greatly ease the monthly filing of tax returns without much errors.

In the above,

1. State/Port Code can be a custom field in Sales Invoice and Purchase Invoice.
  2. Reverse charges is already discussed in detail and we really expect the same to be introduced in Manager sometime soon in the future.

All tables are not accessible through custom reports and so i cannot get such a report generated.

4 Likes

how to creat…?

How to create what?

@lubos as discussed by @sharpdrivetek

in this post , Business Identifier is Mandatory thing in reports for us [ Indians ] ,
and this is missing in reports.
as GSTIN is 15 digits Alphanumeric Code , hence manually filling GSTIN in our GST e-returns will contain lots of error .
you can check the format of our monthly returns as provided by government of india here ,
https://www.gst.gov.in/download/returns

if monthly reports

have also the capability of showing custom fields then that will be lot of help for us .
thanks ,

1 Like

any updation for this type report generating ?

i too would like to see this implemented soon.

How to get this report , for filling tax in India?

there is no such report. it was only a suggestion.

Can you help me to write query for similar result, and fire in report tab.

Solicitations for work are prohibited on this forum.

A local expert or tech-savvy friend may be able to do this for you. You will need to export data out of Manager, and then work with it in Excel to get the numbers you’re looking for, if you’re looking for something that current reports do not provide.

Thanks for guidance.