Management company supplier

The issue is the information from the Management company is not really a receipt at all. It is a summary of many transactions organised for the owner, each with different customer or supplier.

• management fees - For which the management company is the supplier of the service
  • rents - Tennant is the customer
  • maintenance costs - A different supplier for each task
  • etc - etc

If the owner was to do them all directly then they would never consider trying to put them all in one transaction. Hence separating out the transactions produces the results desired.

It is however an example of a barter transaction or interaction with another organisation as both a supplier and customer for which there is probably the opportunity to enhance Managers functionality should a significant number of users regularly perform this type of transaction. For me it is of limited value as I very rarely interact with another party a both a supplier and customer at the same time.

Edit
If this was really a common occurrence, an interface similar to described for journal entries would be appropriate ie per line item sale/purchase and supplier/customer specification (but for my use case, that is not my preference)

see