Inventory on Hand -v- Purchase Inventory Item

i have a similar issue i use inventory on hand to in purchase invoice and as its or credit basis, i have generated a balance sheet it does not show in the creditors(or liabilities)list where is my mistake as i close my accounts my creditors and debtors should show in the balance sheet.

When a purchase invoice generated, usually it increases payable and inventory items but I would like to track my purchase of inventory items in different segment wise so that after a certain period I can see the segmented purchase amount , is it possible ?

@mazharul_a, use the Inventory Quantity Movement and Inventory Value Movement reports.

@vikram, your question is not clear. Purchases of inventory show up in Inventory on hand, an asset account, not a liability account. Amounts owed to suppliers show up in Accounts payable, a liability account.

Your reference to closing your accounts is confusing. You do not close accounts in Manager. See this Guide: Close an accounting period | Manager.

sorry I did not notice it shows in liability on top in total the click open to see list so its sorted out