Input purchase invoices to fwd balances of unpaid inv

As per instructions, i input all unpaid purchase invoices to fwd balances of a/c payable. But it creates an issues in inventory. Goods has been sold already in last term but showing in stock.

Pls advice how to rectify

purchase invoice adds the inventory quantity.
if the goods are sold, then you should make the Sales Invoices too which will reduce the inventory quantity.

How can i make sales invoice if money already received. It will disturb bank register.

then why have you entered the purchase invoices? if it is to identify the amount payable to your suppliers, then why not enter it as a starting balance for the suppliers?

That wht i did before. But when i pay or receive money from balances all transaction reflects under suspence account. As i am not able to cross it with purchase or sales inv.

you should select Accounts payable in the accounts column when spending money.
read this guide Record a payment | Manager

there is a guide for every correct accounting practice in Manager. so its better to read all the guides first.

That i do already. But if chosen ac payable only without corresponding inv all transaction is reflecting in suspense.

post screenshots of how you are making the payments.

If you process your opening balances in accordance with the Guides then putting in unpaid invoices which include inventory shouldn’t cause you any issues with inventory as inventory is not adjusted by these unpaid invoices. Following the Guides process is detailed below:

1. Start with a new business with blank Balance Sheet.

0000000 Bug 1

1. Set a start date - in this case Sep 1, 2017

0000000 Bug 1a

1. Enter an unpaid purchase invoice dated Aug 28 which includes an inventory item.

1. The Balance Sheet now shows the unpaid invoice but no change to inventory.

0000000 Bug 2a

So it doesn’t matter if the unpaid invoice inventory is already sold as the unpaid invoice inventory isn’t being added into the Inventory Item’s quantities.

Note, to enter unpaid invoices you must have a start date and the unpaid invoice must be dated earlier then the start date.