Importing invoices and expenses in CSV from Kashoo

Considering converting from Kashoo as their prices more than doubled. I like the look inside the app. And the price, well you can’t beat it.

I figured out how to import customers and suppliers. I can manually add in additional accounts as I need them. I do not sell physical product so there is no inventory. There is one year of invoices and expenses (paid and open) that I want imported.

Is there a way to import invoices and expenses in a csv format? If not I will have to re-enter them all by hand and I really don’t want to do that. I need them as I won’t have access to Kashoo once I leave them (it’s an annual subscription.) I looked, but did not see any batch buttons.

No. But you can migrate by setting a Start Date and entering opening balances for the permanent (balance sheet) accounts. Only unpaid invoices have to be entered to properly create Accounts receivable and Accounts payable records. Income and expense accounts don’t need opening balances as long as you begin using Manager at the beginning of an accounting period.

The only downside of this is that you won’t be able to generate new reports for periods before your start date. So make sure you have P&L, Balance Sheet, etc. as of the last day of using your previous system.