How to fix white Window in Mojave

I see in the forum that I can “open Desktop version of Manager in a web browser as a temporary work around.” Please explain how to do this, or any info for how to use with Mojave.

Have you tried upgrading to the latest version of Manager?

I have the most recent download that is available on the Manager website. Version 18.9.69.
If there is a newer version please let me know where I can find it, and how I can “open Desktop version of Manager in a web browser as a temporary work around.”
Thank you kindly for your reply.

No, you do not. You have a version over 100 updates old that has not been available since late September. The current version, as of my writing, is 18.11.8.

Can you please direct me to the page on the Manager website where the most recent version can be downloaded?
When I click on the Free Download button on the home page, and then clock on the Mac download button, it downloads to my computer Version 18.9.69.

https://www.manager.io/desktop/download/

When I go to that link and download the Mac version, I get this message when I try to open the Manager app. Do you know what is happening?

It looks like you are trying to open the Manager application directly from the disk image window in Finder. If so, you have not installed the program. Therefore, you have not replaced your obsolete version. Follow the instructions in this Guide exactly: Install or update desktop edition on macOS | Manager.