Get tax liability and payments

I’m guessing the answer to this is not going to be what I’d like, but is there a way to create an output that I could use to reconcile my tax liability?

The basics are I want to create a document that best illustrates where the tax office sees my liabilities as I’ve reported them. eg: As at today my liability is all GST/BAS submitted up to 2019-09-30, minus all the payments I’ve made directly to them to date (but not including GST credits on purchases since September.) ie, looking at any of the tax screens, I only get all our tax credit and debits mixed in with our payments and that’s not what I’m after.

I don’t think it’s possible, but anything I can get that doesn’t include all the individual purchases and sales along the way.

I suppose the best way to describe it would be to have a summary of the individual GST calculation sheets coupled with payments I’ve made directly to the ATO in an easy to read sheet.

Any help appreciated

Doesn’t the Tax Reconciliation report give you this? You need to be careful about interpreting it, based on the date range you set.

Yes @tut, I don’t believe I missed that. Last night in the stress of the moment (and lack of sleep), I’d forgotten you can click on the totals.

Thanks mate