Error when sending email with Transaction Statement

When sending a Customer Statement (Transactiions) I get the following email error when the transaction statement shows a credit balance (when the balance is zero or a debit balance) the email is created and sent correctly.

Please advise.
Thks - Eric
Using the latest desktop version on Mac

Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException: Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException: Exception of type ‘Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException’ was thrown.
at Apitron.PDF.Kit.FlowDocument.Write (System.IO.Stream outputStream, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.Resources.ResourceManager resourceManager, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.PageProperties.PageBoundary boundary, Apitron.PDF.Kit.PdfStandard pdfStandard) [0x000a1] in <81235a64568e4af3ac0ee7872ed959f5>:0
at ManagerServer.PdfConverter.ConvertHtmlToPdf (System.String input, System.IO.Stream output, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.PageProperties.PageBoundary pageBoundary) [0x004d7] in <6b9eecc9b21346449cbd8558c74e0428>:0
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Email.Post () [0x001f2] in <6b9eecc9b21346449cbd8558c74e0428>:0

Several questions:

1. Are you using a language other than English?
  2. If so, does the problem persist if you switch to English?
  3. What base currency do you have set, if any?
  4. Are you able to generate a PDF of the statement using the PDF button?
  5. Are you using a custom theme?

Forget all my questions. I can reproduce this error. This is a bug, and it also occurs when generating a PDF. I’m putting this topic into the Bugs category.

Thanks Tut for your quick action.
Looking forward to the fix.

Hi Tut, any update yet? Installed the very latest release, problem seems not yet resolved. Thks - Eric

the topic is still categorized as bugs. it will change once it is fixed.

I have no role in fixing bugs. I am just a forum moderator who can tag them. I have no knowledge about software development schedules.

Thks for info.

Should be fixed in the latest version (18.5.52)

Thank you! Working as expected. Much appreciated.