Email error internal server

Yes. Install the latest version just like you did the earlier version.

I have upgraded, but still get error messages when trying to send sales invoices via email. This was working fine until only just the other day, and I have not made any other changes to my system (Mac). These are the error messages i am getting:

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Connection refused
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect (System.Net.IPAddress ipAddresses, System.Int32 port) [0x000e9] in :0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect (System.String hostname, System.Int32 port) [0x00007] in :0
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient…ctor (System.String hostname, System.Int32 port) [0x00006] in :0
at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.SendInternal (System.Net.Mail.MailMessage message) [0x00006] in :0
at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send (System.Net.Mail.MailMessage message) [0x0009c] in :100:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Dave Stygall

You need to explain more about how you are trying to send email. This is almost certainly not anything to do with Manager, but with your ISP. Read this Guide: Manager Cloud.