Documents URL changed!

Hi @lubos, can you give an example of the .proto file you use to encode/decode? I have been studing the protobuffer and is seems to be necesary a estructure file.

Manager can be improved with Webhooks!

That sounds similar to

In summary, a Manager localisation which formats the data then facilitates communication with the tax authority has greater potential to share development costs than a separate program interrogating Manger and is consistent with development elsewhere in Manger. @rdavidsc you contributing to the Panama Republic localisation would be an excellent outcome imo

Sorry, I am not sure this is the right place to post this, but we are having issues with the API as well.

We used to get inventory items in json form by using this url manager.io/inventory-items.json?fileId but now this gives ā€œUnimplemented errorā€. Any idea on how we can use that now. What we want is a list of inventory items but with some reporting like qtyOnHand, QtyTo receive, which the API doesnā€™t give currently.

Hi again. I havenā€™t found a solution for not having WebHooks yet. The thing is, I need to know the key of the document modified at the moment of the update.

If I use the API and look for the timestamp, still have a problem because after my calculations or modifications to the document, there is a new timestamp and the process calls it itself again and again in an infinite loop.

What do I need:

• Somewhere in the app where I can specify the type of document, the action (create, edit, delete) and the URL where to receive a Webhook.
  • The Webhook should send the document type and key. Nothing else. With this info is possible to do the rest with the current API.

Hi there!

Where can I start looking into this? I have two choises: make custom enougth Manager for Panama and electronic invoicing or change to QB or something else after 6 years with Manager.

Thanks in advance.

@rdavidsc Iā€™m planning to add webhooks fairly soon (possibly later this month). Right now, localizations do not deal with 3rd-party integrations which would be required for real-time submission. Mostly because Iā€™m still exploring which direction to take. But for you, having webhooks would be step in the right direction.

2 Likes

My preference is for a solution which maximises functionality in Managers shared localisations and minimises the unshared programming required at each users premises. How to actually achieve this is however challenging.

Thatā€™s great news!!! Thanks a lot!

This will help a lot with integrations. Will be really easy to sync Manager with other apps.

I just need something elseā€¦ is there any way to get the key (uuid) of the document in the ā€œview sales invoiceā€ page from the DOM ??

I would like to make an extension, but Iā€™ll need this key.