Create sales order from supplier view / menu

Hi,

I can see that I can create a new Sales Invoices from Supplier Menu. Is it possible to add new / custom action inside the Supplier table in Supplier menu?

Because when I try to add parameter in “purchase-order-form” like this “purchase-order-form?Supplier=3b05d7b9-f0d0-4fab-8ecc-09192ea09bd4”, the supplier information is populated.

thanks

No, you cannot. You can only create new sales invoices in the Sales Invoices tab or under the Uninvoiced column in the Customers tab. Sales invoices are not related to suppliers in any way.

What are you trying to add?

It is not clear what you are referring to. Please provide more information.

No, you cannot. You can only create new sales invoices in the Sales Invoices tab or under the Uninvoiced column in the Customers tab. Sales invoices are not related to suppliers in any way.

Sorry, I mean Purchase Invoices on Suppliers Tab. Because my company wants to choose / filter the Supplier first then create the Purchase Order based on the filtered Supplier.

What are you trying to add?

I want to add an action that open Purchase Order form by passing some paramater so in the Purchase Order form, some data are pre-populated based on the parameter.

when I try to add parameter in “purchase-order-form” like this “purchase-order-form?Supplier=3b05d7b9-f0d0-4fab-8ecc-09192ea09bd4”, the supplier information is populated.

When you click Create New Purchase Order, you will see in the browser URL, there are parameters that are pass by Manager. So I want to add some parameters instead of using the default function.

thanks

I have no idea whether what you want can be done. I doubt it.