Could you please test new “PDF” button? (part 2)

Those table lines are all meant to be the same thickness. I’m going to look into this.

You are right, @norfolkislandam. It’s gone. I created a bug report for that. Do you know which version you first noticed that? The earliest version number may help find the problem.

@Tut I have reverted back to my download on the 13th Oct, and the View Templates is there. The one I downloaded early on the 23rd will not open, it is called manager (10).dmg, but that only refers to the number of downloads I think. The one I downloaded at 1.59 on the 23rd has no view templates. Still unable to print pdf

believe me you should win a Noble prize for this program , my salute from Egypt

Keep going
you r a creator

1 Like

I loaded my file on to a windows 10 computer, no problem printing to pdf. But none of my three macs will do this. I have a macbook, a macbook pro and a Imac, keeps telling me there is a error problem with file and cannot be opened.

@lubos, After realising that my ipad and HTC would be using different pdf readers to my macs, I thought this must be a problem with Adobe Acrobat Professional 8, so I download PDF Reader X for mac, changed to this programme to read PDF files and voila, all working.

Could you send me PDF file which was generated by Manager and could not be opened in Adobe Acrobat? My email is lubos@manager.io

@lubos, I have sent the pdf file.

@lubos did you receive the file

Having trouble with getting pdf to work for certain documents. Just upgraded to 16.11.41 but that doesn’t solve the problem.

Am getting this when trying to print a Sales Invoice or a Purchase Invoice (NB Reports seem to work fine) :

DocumentSaveException: Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException: Exception of type ‘Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException’ was thrown.
at Apitron.PDF.Kit.FlowDocument.Write (System.IO.Stream outputStream, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.Resources.ResourceManager resourceManager, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.PageProperties.PageBoundary boundary, Apitron.PDF.Kit.PdfStandard pdfStandard) [0x0009e] in <15ac2733cdf44d7791f26e66c97e5318>:0
at ManagerServer.PdfConverter.ConvertHtmlToPdf (System.String input, System.IO.Stream output, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.PageProperties.PageBoundary pageBoundary) [0x0047e] in :0
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Pdf.Post () [0x0015b] in :0

@lubos, yes i got similar problem. When try to make PDF on Sales quotation. (see screen shot). I use version 16.11.43

also, when use the normal pdf as in past, since update to 16.11.43, the field for date is not ok anymore, before this all was fine

please check, thanks
Dietmar

I made some improvements. Try the latest version (16.11.46). If you still get this error, please send me your accounting file to lubos@manager.io and mention on which document you see this error when trying to generate PDF.

@lubos, I have updated to latest version, but still cannot open in Adobe ver 8, but as mentioned quite happy to continue to use PDF reader X, just need to use Adobe for any editing of my PDF files
norfolkislandam

@norfolkislandam, not sure about this. Adobe Acrobat v8 was released 10 years ago and Adobe stopped supporting it 5 years ago. You will need to upgrade to some newer PDF editor.

@lubos, us I agree that it is well outdated, but is still useful for editing PDF, but as mentioned the PDF Editor X works just fine, so problem solved for me anyway, great programme, gets better every day.
norfolkislandam

Using new theme and PDF button there is a misalignment in the Total box.

@lubos, the crash is solved, seems to work now. However, some other issue come up. On the right side, company info, on screen shows some “space” between the info, which is ok. If print then this all gone, same is on the left side where the customer infos are

@lubos, on sales order still crash. on purchase order still crash. And all of them have the problem with this “space” which i informed before

Make sure your software is up to date. The problems you describe have been fixed very recently.

i had version 16.11.60 before and now use 16.11.62, the crash seems to be ok, but the issue with the “gap, line break” is still here