Company Logo

Hello,

I am so sorry to have to directly message you, it takes some time before you can get a response on the forum, kindly bear with me and help me if you can. I have a situation where when i send statements from manager directly to a client my company logo does not appear on the statement; what could possibly be the problem.

Kind regards
Kenan

Personal messages do not speed up response time. They actually delay responses. I don’t know about other moderators and forum users, but I respond to public messages first.

You have not given enough information to help you. You need to tell us:

• Which type of customer statement are you sending? Unpaid invoices or transactions?
  • How are you sending them?
  • Is your logo properly uploaded under Settings? What graphic format what used and how big was the file size?

Which type of customer statement are you sending? Unpaid invoices or transactions?
Answer: Am using the transactions statement

How are you sending them?
Answer: Sending as an email from the system by clicking the email option on top of the statement.

Is your logo properly uploaded under Settings? What graphic format what used and how big was the file size?
Answer: Had uploaded a PDF file, i however have changed the format to JPG and its now appearing.

Thanks

1 Like