Can I purchase item but mark it as (on way) to exclude it from inventory

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I recently downloaded the software and it looks veeeery promising to our business, but there are a few things that i’m not sure about… thus i’ll have some posts with questions that I couldn’t find in the forum (maybe I didn’t know how to search, i google manager.io then the question).

Our purchases are from china and it goes like this, (purchase, china shipping, sea shipping, another sea shipping, Customs, local shipping) all of those have their charges that we pay and we need to know how much we owe the third party that does the shipping etc…

We first want to record the purchase but not see them in the inventory, what I currently have in my mind is (a new inventory location called china, another one called sea, etc…) What is the way that manager recommends?

I’ll ask about the other stuff in another topic if i didn’t figure it out myself, currently I just want the question in the title.

Thanks for reading :smiley:

Welcome!

The Manager forum has its own search function. Look for the magnifying glass icon in the top right next to your profile icon. Also be sure to read the guides.

It sounds to me like you should be using goods receipts to manage the inflow of inventory to your business. See the guide for that.