Balancing inventory

Not to drag the topic on, but to give you an example - Lubos said that for reverse journal entries, he is going to do something like that. Lubos new module

I wasn’t meaning to imply that everything would be programmable, I simply meant that instead of using the Journal Entry to do the aim, it would be done in a different way as per the example above. When I was talking about programming, I was simply refering to the concept of ones and zeros not being necessary for end users to know when doing programming, not implying that Manager could make everything programmable.

To use your examples above Provision for Dividends may be done in a new Tab called Company Accounts where you can pay/Provisions Dividends, Corporation Tax etc. You already have a tab for Capital Accounts, so its only a matter of time before a Company LTD Tab comes in to handle Dividends and Corporation Tax etc. Thats all I meant.

You may well be right that we would never be able to eleminiate Journal Entries, but I can see a number of things that can be done differently in the program such that it would remove the need for one to use the Journal Entries. I don’t like Journal Entries because its too easy to make a mistake whether one should use Debit or Credit for an account such as provision for Dividends.