Emailing Invoices with additional documents not showing under email tab

Hi this is not a major thing. Under the “Emails” Tab if additional documents have been emailed with an Invoice they are not shown as attachments when checking and viewing the email under the email tab. Only the emailed Invoice shows up as a document sent the other selected documents do not. The other documents and invoice are in fact sent and also received correctly by the recipient.

It would be great to have the other documents show up as well so that there is evidence that the selected attachments have in fact been sent with the invoice.

Linux Server Version 20.10.53

I put this into the ideas category.

1 Like

Added to the latest version (21.1.53)

Whatever you did @lubos it also fixed the sending email issues I reported quite some time ago and actually just hoped would be fixed in some future version. 21.1.53 server ed just did that. All businesses now having email functionality again without me changing any settings. Many thanks!

Functional thank you.

hi, you guys having any trouble with the email? i cant send the PDF file

Turn on “legacy features” by going to Settings => Legacy features => and tick box “Internal PDF Generator”.

hi, still the same. cant send attachment.

When the email is sent, the pdf will be attached - try it by sending a test email to your own email address

You can then see the pdf in the tab Emails

Or at least, this what I am getting in Desktop version 22.1.98

What edition and version are you using?

@Lucasssssss, your email settings are incomplete. You have no SMTP credentials. See Email transactions and reports | Manager.