Journal Entry Must show accounts codes also

@lubos please let journal entries show account codes or at least the option to display the codes on the print out. Thanks

Added to the latest version (18.7.39), but… I think presentation is quite messy lumping code + account / sub-account into a single column.

agree…

Can it be Separate (Account Code Column)? and the account column to be display in cascade if there is sub accounts, so it will alligned with related account codes?

@abeiku Can you please describe your use case? there seems two different request. one in the print and one in the view.

To view and therefore to print. Account names may change but codes are forever.

Meaning @abeiku doing it for the purpose of binding it for other party to examine physically. Not really ‘in the manager application workflow’.

Then the design has to change to cater account/sub-accounts code, the current does not work well lubos…

I don’t like it either - it over complicates the report

Hi I see this is useful, to have account number print in journal voucher at least there is option to show or not!

Really…you reply to a post 4 years ago. Manager has progressed sooo much since then and it has not been raised since.

Is there something wrong if I rise this issue again, as I saw that there is inconsistency, the other report has the menu to show or not to show the account number. Is that wrong showing Chart account number in the printed journal voucher? Sure I know that manager has progressed so much!

You are not clear in your replies, show screenshots etc.