Recurring Sales Invoice deactivation

Dear @lubos, do you think it would be possible to have an expiration date in the “Recurring Sales Invoices” in order to automatically deactivate the rule after that date?

5 Likes

Hi @lubos,
Hi @tut,

I think it would be great to have the possibility to set an expiration date for any kind of recurring rule

You already suggested this last year, and it was put into the Ideas category. I’ve moved your duplicate suggestion to the same topic.

This topic was in your ideas folder of July 2017. It really would be a nicety rather than a must have. It is easy to get around no end date for recurring sales invoices, usually at the beginning of each financial year, by editing and starting again with new unit prices for customers who carry on buying from your business.
If you do place an end date in the programming, it will be inportant to still have the ability to edit those invoices rather than having to start all over again.
Thanks.

1 Like

Since I work in real estate field I use it for rents. Each contract has an expiration date.

In the latest version (18.7.24), you can set Until further notice (default) or custom date for recurring sales and purchase invoices.

Thanks a lot. You saved us a lot of cross check. One last suggestion. Is it possible to add the expiration date as a column in the list of recurring sales and purchase invoices?