Printing Issue

I can’t seem to print any invoices. I tried printing expenses and other kinds of pages and it seems to print fine, except for when I want to print an invoice or paid invoice.
This is what comes up when I try to print

DocumentSaveException: Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException: Exception of type 'Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException' was thrown.
  at Apitron.PDF.Kit.FlowDocument.Write (System.IO.Stream outputStream, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.Resources.ResourceManager resourceManager, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.PageProperties.PageBoundary boundary, Apitron.PDF.Kit.PdfStandard pdfStandard) [0x0009c] in <2817d4fdc03c4e478c69410c1ca579b5>:0 
  at ManagerServer.PdfConverter.ConvertHtmlToPdf (System.String input, System.IO.Stream output) [0x003a5] in <86217440a5734f17840c12e6c741ea83>:0 
  at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Pdf.Post () [0x000ed] in <86217440a5734f17840c12e6c741ea83>:0

There is new way how printing is done in Manager. I’m improving it. In the meantime, you can click Email button to send yourself PDF until printing works for you using Print button.

Okay thank you I will do this in the mean time. I also wanted to mention on the pages that I do get to print the text is very small compared to the way it printed before.

i have the same problem with printing scale , sending email and generating Pdf file as well I’m using Manager ver. 16.10.93
the most important function for me is sending the invoice via email and this is the error i get DocumentSaveException: Exception of type ‘Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException’ was thrown.
it works well is the invoice item is couple of lines please help

Would it be possible to send your accounting file where you get this error to lubos@manager.io? Also specify which specific invoice you are sending so I can try to reproduce this.

Dear Lubos thank for your promote reply i have sent you the database accounting file .
hope you a lovely and wonderful day
thanks in advance

I’m getting the same issue here with a freshly installed version…I have tried dumping the program and reinstalling but still getting that issue when trying to send a quote. I love “Manager” so anything you can do help will be appreciated…

DocumentSaveException: Exception of type ‘Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException’ was thrown.

This is the error message I’m getting when trying to create a PDF…

DocumentSaveException: Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException: Exception of type 'Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException' was thrown.
  at Apitron.PDF.Kit.FlowDocument.Write (System.IO.Stream outputStream, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.Resources.ResourceManager resourceManager, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.PageProperties.PageBoundary boundary, Apitron.PDF.Kit.PdfStandard pdfStandard) [0x0009e] in <180d5bf79fa94308ad3e8a1a10523c24>:0 
  at ManagerServer.PdfConverter.ConvertHtmlToPdf (System.String input, System.IO.Stream output, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.PageProperties.PageBoundary pageBoundary) [0x00559] in <61310b073eb24a8793b5e6871eff2e93>:0 
  at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Pdf.Post () [0x0015b] in <61310b073eb24a8793b5e6871eff2e93>:0 

PS…I’m using the Latest version of Manager downloaded yesterday on a Brand new Imac running El Capitan 10.11.5

I am getting the same issue here, i am trying to send the invoice via email, but i get the same error

DocumentSaveException: Exception of type 'Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException' was thrown.

When trying to generate a PDF i get the following error

at Apitron.PDF.Kit.FlowDocument.Write (System.IO.Stream outputStream, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.Resources.ResourceManager resourceManager, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.PageProperties.PageBoundary boundary, Apitron.PDF.Kit.PdfStandard pdfStandard) [0x0009e] in <15ac2733cdf44d7791f26e66c97e5318>:0 
  at ManagerServer.PdfConverter.ConvertHtmlToPdf (System.String input, System.IO.Stream output, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.PageProperties.PageBoundary pageBoundary) [0x0047e] in <d9f6cffb72c64a8793ae14ec7b0640cd>:0 
  at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Pdf.Post () [0x0015b] in <d9f6cffb72c64a8793ae14ec7b0640cd>:0 

I am working with the latest version at the moment

@justie75, I assume you are also using Mac, correct?

Hello lubos, yes i am using manager on my MacBook Pro

Hi Lubos

Is there anything that can be done for us on this issue? Grateful for any reply…Cheers David

This is a bug specific to Mac OS X on some businesses. I hope to have it fixed by end of this weekend.

2 Likes

I run Manager 15.7.3 on my old 2009 Imac on 10.9.5 with no problems but when I tried on the new machine I struck problems. Still cannot email any quotes out on it.

good evening.

Have you solved the problem of printing?
And the PDF creator?

Greeting from the Netherlands

There have been many problems and rapid updates. To see if the one you are asking about is fixed, update your software and try it out.

@Tut I have been having problems with the PDF button on all my mac computers, it kept giving an error to say could not open, file damaged.
I realised that I could open invoices I had copied to myself on my iPad and my HTC phone.
This made me think it must be a problem with my Adobe Acrobat Professional ver 8.0., and not a Manager problem

I downloaded PDF Reader X to my MacBook Pro, selected this as the programme to open PDF files, and now I can use the PDF Button

@Tut Just a follow up, I went to my iMac, deleted the Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0, select the PDF button and it opens in Preview, so again Adobe Acrobat was the cause, but how to fix it, I do not know.

I have encountered many situations where a PDF file behaves one way with Adobe Acrobat or Reader and another with Preview. Some files open and/or display correctly with one but not the other. And it isn’t always one program that causes difficulty. So I have set Preview as my preferred app for PDF files, but sometimes need the others. You don’t have to get rid of it, you can just make Preview the preferred one.

i followed your steps and the same error happened again ??

@Adel_Elkady, did you got to a known PDF file on your computer, and select open with, tick the box which says always open with this programme, then select preview, or PDF reader X if you have downloaded it. Try that hope it helps